The Northampton Business school MBA PLUS is an internationally recognised postgraduate qualification in management. The programme combines excellent generalist management teaching and learning with highly valuable additional recognition, qualification and activities. We offer a unique combination of opportunities which represent excellent value for money in a competitive and expensive marketplace.
Your MBA. PLUS…
Your progression through the core programme is accompanied by a series of added value elements which include:
- The NBS MBA Plus Annual Conference
- The NBS MBA Business Showcase
- E-materials to support your study
- The NBS MBA European Business Event*
- Chartered Management Institute Membership (grade will be dependent on your existing experience and qualifications)**
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Introductory Certificate**
- Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner Award**
*The University will support you in acquiring a visa for travel if this is required. The trip is optional and so the cost of the trip is not included in your course fees.
** optional: the membership and/or examination fees set by the professional bodies are not included in your course.
The MBA is an internationally recognised general management qualification which will enhance the career opportunities of any manager. Moreover, the added value elements and opportunity to complete additional qualifications makes this a highly desirable qualification. The programme is designed to meet the needs of existing and aspiring senior managers in all sectors of employment.
Title: Master of Business Administration
Awarding Body: The University of Northampton
Mode: Blended learning is a perfect blend of on-line resource material with local workshops supported by fly-in faculty from the UK.
Duration: This programme is normally studied over 18 months to a maximum of 5 years.
- Critical Issues in Business
- Managing Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Decision Making
- Managing Operations and the Supply Chain
- Leadership in a Changing context
- Competitive Strategy and Innovation
- Strategic Marketing
- Business Research Project
Types of assessment:
The programme has a mixture of assessment involving practical work, essays, reports and case studies and examinations. The Business Research Report is a 15000 word independent research project.
Applicants will normally be expected to hold a first or second class honours degree of a British university or equivalent and must always have a minimum of 2 years relevant management experience.
The University of Northampton admission procedures enable the admission of students with prior credit or experiential learning. As this PG qualification will attract professional practitioners and managers, students may be admitted on the basis of an assessment of meaningful and measurable prior learning or professional experience.
What is expected of you studying for your MBA degree:
Northampton’s on-line study environment is called NILE and is used to deliver the majority of the resources for this course. The teaching methods may be different to your previous experience. The aim of most degree qualifications is to make you an independent/autonomous learner so that you can:
- Read around your subjects
- Think things through
- Solve Problems
- Research Topics
- Engage in projects which enable the integration of areas of study
- Look for relationships between the different concepts and areas
- Develop a critical approach to your readings, lectures and seminars
Please call us on +971 4 3901685, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or browse details of the programme in our brochure.Fee: USD 18,990
Current equivalent in
- AED 69 750.27
- GBP 12 602.03
Note: All fees are payable in USD.