Title: BA (Hons) Business
Awarding Body: Anglia Ruskin University (Programmes are offered through RDI and awarded by Anglia Ruskin University)
Mode: Online distance learning.
Duration: The Anglia Ruskin BA (Hons) Business is normally studied over a three years or four years, but this may be extended to suit your individual needs for up to a maximum of ten years.
For the full degree:
- Two ‘A’ levels passes (or equivalent).
- GCSE English and mathematics (or equivalent).
- English language ability equivalent to IELTS 6.0, where the medium of schooling was not English. Or, for the final year top-up:
- BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business (Management).
- English ability equivalent to an IELTS score of 6.0.
We may be able to offer you exemptions based on prior study, as this degree is also available as a final year top-up.
Why Study at Anglia Ruskin University?
The Anglia Ruskin BA (Hons) in Business Marketing is also offered as a Top-Up for those who hold an HND in Business Marketing or equivalent Qualification to progress to full Undergraduate Honours.
Please call us on +971 4 3901685, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or browse details of the programme in our brochure.Fee: USD 13,140
Current equivalent in
- AED 48 263.22
- GBP 8 692.77
Note: All fees are payable in USD.