BA (Hons) in Business
BA (Hons) Business
Anglia Ruskin University (Programmes are offered through RDI and awarded by Anglia Ruskin University)
Online distance learning.
The Anglia Ruskin BA (Hons) Business is normally studied over a three years or four years, but this may be extended to suit your individual needs for up to a maximum of ten years.
For the full degree:
- Two ‘A’ levels passes (or equivalent).
- GCSE English and mathematics (or equivalent).
- English language ability equivalent to IELTS 6.0, where the medium of schooling was not English. Or, for the final year top-up:
- BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business (Management).
- English ability equivalent to an IELTS score of 6.0.
We may be able to offer you exemptions based on prior study, as this degree is also available as a final year top-up.
The Anglia Ruskin BA (Hons) in Business is also offered as a Top-Up for those who hold an HND in Business or equivalent Qualification to progress to full Undergraduate Honours.
The fees of this programme can be cleared in one single payment amounting to USD 11,800. Below is the total instalment plan fee of $1095 per module for 12 modules (per 30 credit units).